Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tears of Joy!

Sunday was one of the best days of my life. I have several of these days: my marriage to my best friend, adopting my first two wonderful kiddos, the birth of the next two wonderful kiddos, having each of them asking Jesus to be in their lives and then when they were all baptized. Now my first grandchild was baptized. When we were at teen camp this past June, Noah was there. After one of the night services, he came to me and told me he wanted to be baptized. My heart just melted. So this past Sunday his Papa got the awesome opportunity to baptize him. I cried through the entire thing but I think most of the church did too. And it is so awesome that the teens are so close to my grandkids. In fact, one of them posted on Facebook that her "little brother" was baptized. I am just a big 'ole puddle of tears. God has been so incredibly good to me. It is amazing!
 
Thank you Jesus!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment