Tuesday, January 13, 2015

More Christmas

I know I should have posted this back during the Christmas season but it was so incredibly busy I guess I just forgot and since this is MY journal about My family I am going to post it now. Not too late, Right? One of the reasons we were so busy was because we were trying to find a chance to get Jessica moved into her new home. I never thought we would have so much trouble just finding the time to do but we finally did. In her kitchen is a nice big island just right for making Christmas cookies and she kindly let us make them there. My island is small and has my stove top in it so doesn't give a lot of room to make cookies. She invited some friends over with their daughter to join the boys in making of our annual Christmas cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment