Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Before and After

Yeah! I finally remembered to take before and after pictures. I bought this little table at an auction last fall and have not had time to pretty it up until now. I love how it turned out. We took it to the vintage market show in town this last weekend and it sold almost before we could get it unloaded. It is such fun to do things like this and see people enjoy your work. Now we just have to get ready for our first out of town show. It's a whole hour and some minutes away. So exciting for us.
The veneer was peeling off so I soaked a towel and let it sit on it for several hours rewetting the towel occasionally to get the rest of the veneer off. Underneath was very pretty wood so I decided to just stain the top and paint the rest. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment